quinta-feira, 14 de agosto de 2008

“SER”

Ser Etéreo
Ser Real
Ser Virtual

Zé Ernesto Gaia

Um comentário:

Clecia disse...

Olá,amigo! Obrigada pela versão da música do Beto Guedes em inglês. Eu fiz apenas algumas modificações. E como você pediu, ofereço-te. :)

SOMEWHERE

Somewhere
I have not seen
Where there is a sea
I dreamt that I
There will be someone
To expect me
that is in the hands of the morning sun

Somewhere
That make me dark
In a voice
That I listened to
I know that there is someone
That reminds me
The song of love and peace

My heart navigating the blue
I know I will see the quay
And in that place and that someone
There are sun, moon,sea
With blue sky and the wind to blow
My course I will find
And in that place with that someone
What more do I need to wait?

Beto Guedes

Bjos e tudo de bom!